THB's Graduate Programme
THB is a specialist insurance and reinsurance broker based in the heart of the City of London. We are part of AmWINS, the number one wholesale broker in the US. We have a global platform and work within the London insurance market, providing a wide variety of insurance expertise to our clients, ranging from marine and construction, to kidnap and ransom.
Ours is a relationship business so we are looking for enthusiastic individuals with fantastic communication skills, a great work ethic, the desire to learn and the ability to build relationships quickly.
The aim of the Graduate Programme is to provide THB with talented individuals who want to develop a long term career with us as the most successful producing brokers in the London Market. The Programme offers you the opportunity to learn about roles within our broking teams during an 18 month rotational programme.
We will give you a rounded introduction to the insurance industry by providing:
- an induction programme that will give you the essential skills and knowledge needed to succeed at THB
- exposure to different part of the business
- a short term external underwriting placement
- an appreciation of the roles of our central operations, claims and technician teams
- a THB mentor who will provide advice and support throughout your time on the scheme
- an active network of colleagues and resources
There will be a strong focus on your personal development during the Programme. You will be able to attend relevant workshops available through our current in-house THB Learning and Development programme, in addition to other technical and professional learning.
We will support you in your professional development and you will be required to achieve Diploma CII status by the end of the Programme and full ACII status within 2-3 years.
How to apply for the 2021 Graduate Programme
THB has partnered with Next Employment to manage the recruitment process. Please send your CV and covering letter to THB@nextemployment.co.uk. If you have any questions about the process or the scheme, Next Employment will be happy to help you. For more information about our Graduate Scheme please have a look at this brochure.
You are welcome to apply to the THB Graduate Programme if:
- you are eligible to work in the UK
- you have a 2:1 degree or above in any subject
- you have GCSE Maths and English - minimum grade C/ Level 5
Please note you must be eligible to work in the UK. We are unable to support visa applications.
THB aims to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to building a diverse workforce. We welcome applications from all backgrounds irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.